obscore 1.1 - small issues

alberto micol amicol.ivoa at googlemail.com
Tue Sep 26 14:08:50 CEST 2017

Dear Mireille,

I need to complement Sonia’s and Marco’s feedback with a very similar issue
for the following fields, all declared as optional (with a MAN = NO) in the TABLE 5
but all having ‘principle’ set to 1 in TABLE 6:

ObsCore field name        principle
------------------- -------
dataproduct_subtype 1
o_calib_status      1
obs_creator_name    1
obs_release_date    1
obs_title           1
s_pixel_scale       1
target_class        1
obs_creation_date   1
publisher_id        1
s_ucd               1
s_unit              1
s_resolution_max    1
s_resolution_min    1
em_ucd              1
em_res_power_max    1
em_res_power_min    1
em_resolution       1
o_unit              1

Should not the principle field be set to 0 for all optional fields?

Many thanks,
Alberto