data model on Volute

CresitelloDittmar, Mark mdittmar at cfa.harvard.edu
Tue Sep 12 17:20:49 CEST 2017

Small update..  for those of you working vo-dml models

I've updated a couple of items under the vo-dml project
    o vo-dml/tools/build.xml
       works with the revised vo-dml directory tree

    o vo-dml/tools/xslt/xmi2vo-dml_Altova_UML2.1.2.xsl
       successfully processes the UModel xmi output from Arnolds STC models.

Mark