Provenance discussion meeting in January

Kristin Riebe kriebe at aip.de
Thu Nov 16 12:42:31 CET 2017

Dear Hugo, DM,

we are planning a Provenance Work Group meeting at 18th/19th January
2018 in Potsdam, Germany.

Anyone who is interested to discuss the current draft, help to make some
final decision and release a new draft version is welcome to join!

If you plan to attend, just drop me a line so I can check if the
reserved room is big enough.

Information about our meeting will be collected here:
http://wiki.ivoa.net/twiki/bin/view/IVOA/ProvDayJanuary2017

Cheers,
Kristin

Dr. Kristin Riebe
Press and Public Outreach
Web development

Email: kriebe at aip.de, webmaster at aip.de
Phone: +49 331 7499-377
Room:  Bib/3
Leibniz-Institut für Astrophysik Potsdam (AIP)
An der Sternwarte 16, D-14482 Potsdam
Vorstand: Prof. Dr. Matthias Steinmetz, Matthias Winker
Stiftung bürgerlichen Rechts
Stiftungsverzeichnis Brandenburg: 26 742-00/7026