STC2 Docs available but do you plan to provide xml schema ?

CresitelloDittmar, Mark mdittmar at cfa.harvard.edu
Tue May 30 18:30:07 CEST 2017

Sure..

I'm sure there are no current plans to generate schema for any of the
on-going models.

It is simply a matter of resources.  Gerard, you are the most capable of
completing the
vo-dml/xml -> schema xslt script to do this generically for the vo-dml
compliant models,
and I know you are over-subscribed already with the spec, mapping and other
duties.
Can you estimate how much time/effort it would take someone else to make
that conversion?..
say someone with my level of experience with xslt scripts (you know what
I've done in the modelio script).

It may be possible to export/generate schema from the modeling tool(s).. I
can
work with Arnold to see if that is a viable thread on his side, and look
into it myself
from Modelio.

I would REALLY like to get the VOEvent input on the new model, as a
long-time user of STC-1-ish,
this would be very valuable feedback.  So, hopefully we can make something
work out.

Mark