STC2 Docs available but do you plan to provide xml schema ?

Pierre Le Sidaner pierre.lesidaner at obspm.fr
Tue May 23 05:12:19 CEST 2017

Hi

I have seen the description of the STC2 DM at
http://volute.g-vo.org/svn/trunk/projects/dm/STC-2.0/doc

I have seen also xmi files model directory

My question is mainly for VO-DML group, is there a possibility to have
STC2 express in an xml schema (xsd) ?

It would be very useful to make usage of it and validate.

Does VO-DML have tool to transform the serialisation of schema into such
a format ?

regards

Pierre

                            Pierre Le Sidaner
                         Observatoire de Paris

Direction Informatique de l'Observatoire
Observatoire Virtuel 01 40 51 20 82
61, avenue de l'Observatoire 75014 Paris

mailto:pierre.lesidaner at obspm.fr
http://padc.obspm.fr