Time Series Cube DM - IVOA Note

CresitelloDittmar, Mark mdittmar at cfa.harvard.edu
Tue Mar 21 15:33:44 CET 2017

That's a great idea Omar..

Markus/Jiri, can you put together such a list for the applications you have
in mind?

All of the requirements we are working from are on the 'data
representation' side, and not so much on the client side.
  * the example of 'finding' all derived coordinates (value + error) in an
instance is a very good example of how these can effect the modeling.

  see:
    http://wiki.ivoa.net/twiki/bin/view/IVOA/CubesDM
    http://wiki.ivoa.net/twiki/bin/view/IVOA/DatasetMetadata
    http://wiki.ivoa.net/twiki/bin/view/IVOA/STC2