Time Series Cube DM - IVOA Note

CresitelloDittmar, Mark mdittmar at cfa.harvard.edu
Mon Mar 20 15:46:26 CET 2017

Jiri,

Just a quick response on this...
Please do not use anything from that Quantity DM document.  That is a dead
internal draft from 2004, and as far as I know, is in no way related to any
ongoing work.
The Dataset and Cube model documents both identify the source of the
Quantity elements
  + model dependency to ivoa base types
  + which defines Quantity objects (simple physical value + unit)
  + the model itself is part of the vo-dml specification (was Appendix F,
now in the normative Section 5 I think)
  + the model spec itself is in volute with the others, and will be
migrated to the ivoa repository with the standard.

Mark