Time Series Cube DM - IVOA Note

CresitelloDittmar, Mark mdittmar at cfa.harvard.edu
Mon Feb 27 16:56:04 CET 2017

Markus,

I'm on leave this week.. so just a quick reply.
This approach is basically butting an instance against a role across model
boundaries, instead of defining a relationship.  This is a very different
approach than the vo-dml and compliant model work has been taking over the
past few years.  I don't even know how to express that in the model.  It
seems a bit late in the game to be expressing this concern so urgently.

(Harrumph),  off to enjoy my vacation,
Mark