Time Series Cube DM - IVOA Note

Arnold Rots arots at cfa.harvard.edu
Wed Feb 15 20:03:06 CET 2017

I undoubtedly will have other comments, but even without a magnifying glass
I was able to spot the string "HJD".
That's a no--no; not defined, ambiguous, and absolutely undesirable.
I suspect the proper label would be JD (TDB; BARYCENTER),
although the axis values in the figure might indicate MJD (TDB; BARYCENTER).
See FITS WCS Paper IV.

Cheers,

  - Arnold

Arnold H. Rots                                          Chandra X-ray
Science Center
Smithsonian Astrophysical Observatory                   tel:  +1 617 496
7701
60 Garden Street, MS 67                                      fax:  +1 617
495 7356
Cambridge, MA 02138
arots at cfa.harvard.edu
USA