A toy model for the VO-DMLers

Laurent Michel laurent.michel at astro.unistra.fr
Wed Apr 12 14:23:10 CEST 2017

Hello VO,

I've created a basic model, namely lmsource, to test in the real life the whole VO-DML process from the UML modelling to the
VOTable annotation (mapping).
All this work is on Volute:
     https://volute.g-vo.org/svn/trunk/projects/dm/vo-dml/models/tesselation/

Lmsource is a very simple source model with a position,  a name, an healpix index, a parallax and that's it.
It refers to an extended version of the STC2 Spatial Package supporting the Healpix tessellation (and HTM as well)
This extension results from a collaboration with Mark.

If your are interested in, please read:
     https://volute.g-vo.org/svn/trunk/projects/dm/vo-dml/models/tesselation/README.txt

You can either have a look at the stuff or even run it on your own computer.

WARNING:
- The annotations follow the syntax as it is now. The job is still in progress and there is no standard draft you can refer to.
- The annotations haven't been approved by the authors yet. I'm pretty sure they won't diverge that much from the final
specification anyway.

Cheers
LM
--
jesuischarlie/Tunis/Paris/Bruxelles/Berlin

Laurent Michel
SSC XMM-Newton
Tél : +33 (0)3 68 85 24 37
Fax : +33 (0)3 )3 68 85 24 32