Time Series Cube DM - IVOA Note

Tom Donaldson tdonaldson at stsci.edu
Wed Apr 5 15:25:15 CEST 2017

Hi Markus,

I agree with the general sentiment that keeping of repository clean would make it easier to use, especially with respect to removing (or maybe just moving) files that are not longer relevant.  I think the guidelines you mention below make sense, but not in all circumstances, so I offer a few counterpoints below.

Thanks,
Tom