New release for Obscore 1.1

Mireille Louys mireille.louys at unistra.fr
Sat Sep 24 10:50:54 CEST 2016

Hi all ,

I agree, and I updated the spec according to that .
However , I think it would help to discuss how these identifiers might
be used , when we want to consider different implementations
strategies of a data model .
What belongs to the discovery of the spec, the discovery of the TAP
tables, and the distinction between te mandatory set of metadata and the
optional one.
If DataSetMetadata DM or CubeDM is implemented in TAP what should the
tags be ?

There are inheritance links in the background that are not clear to me
at the moment.
What about a discussion on the topic in DAL/DM ?

Best wishes , Mireille.

Le 23/09/2016 à 21:09, Patrick Dowler a écrit :
> So, #core-1.1 is safe for now and how it evolves depends on what we
> add later, if anything.

Mireille Louys
CDS  							Laboratoire Icube
Observatoire de Strasbourg		Telecom Physique Strasbourg
11 rue de l'Université 			300, Bd Sebastien Brandt CS 10413
F- 67000-STRASBOURG				F- 67412 ILLKIRCH Cedex
tel: +33 3 68 85 24 34