Reference implementations

CresitelloDittmar, Mark mdittmar at cfa.harvard.edu
Tue May 10 17:10:38 CEST 2016

data models don't necessarily fit 1-1 into a project which can be generated
and shared by data providers in a 'service'.
We are in a mode where we are generating component models which are used
like legos to build a product which satisfies IVOA requirements.

  For example, we are now working the Cube model.. to satisfy requirements
of describing/sharing NDCube data (Images, event lists, etc) and will
provide the 'source' of information which will populate SIAV2 query

  To do this, we are working several component models  (Dataset, STC ) and
(Char is also pulled in).

   None of these individually satisfy the use case, but the combination..
headed by NDCube, will.  I think we need a means that we can show that STC,
Dataset, Char and other component models are built properly, and satisfy
*their* requirements which does not require sending data from Archive A to
Tool B.

Mark