Reference implementations

Mireille Louys mireille.louys at unistra.fr
Tue May 10 16:52:23 CEST 2016

Hi ,
A data model is usually designed to meet the requirements expressed in
formalized use-cases .
To be valid , it should meet the requirements.

VO-DML will help to express a data model in a machine readable document.
This does not warrant the classes and attributes defined in the document
mean something in the use-case context.

There should be a service or an application that consumes the
serialisations instances of the model.
The serialisation documents should be validated with respect to the
constraints , data types , vocabulary terms expressed in the DM
description.

Reference implementation should work on real data.

Did I miss anything on the intent  ? More to discuss probably.

Cheers, Mireille