RFC period started for Obscore 1.1

Patrick Dowler pdowler.cadc at gmail.com
Tue Jun 21 18:54:00 CEST 2016

I might call that thing #core-1.1 so that if we defined more tables
they could have their own #symbol.

eg the ObsFile and ObsPart stuff I showed in Sesto,  or

eg possibly dataproduct_type-specific tables that could be joined to
ObsCore, eg ObsCube (#cube-1.2) or ObsTimeSeries (#time-1.3) since
those were alternative solutions we discussed in the context of
extending ObsCore for the cube use cases.

Not saying we would do those, but #core-1.1 seems appropriately specific.

Pat