Call for presentations - Cape Town

Michele Sanguillon Michele.Sanguillon at univ-montp2.fr
Sat Apr 9 10:09:09 CEST 2016

Hello Mark,

we have a meeting on April the 14th to discuss about provenance. Sure
we will have several things to present but I think we will discuss
about that on the 14th (what, who, how long, ...). Is it OK for you if
we give the information of our presentations at the end of next week
(the 15th) ?
Cheers,

Michele