Call for Datamodel talks in Sydney

CresitelloDittmar, Mark mdittmar at cfa.harvard.edu
Wed Oct 21 18:13:39 CEST 2015

DM'ers

I have posted a preliminary schedule for the DM sessions.
  ​http://wiki.ivoa.net/twiki/bin/view/IVOA/InteropOct2015DM

In included a slot for VO-DML discussion since there was the interest in a
joint session.  It can be an informal discussion covering both the vo-dml
document and the serialization doc. state.

I think it would be good to have an ObsCore slot, so we can get the final
bits together and get the document into RFC.
Mireille, are you able to support that?

There is some space if there are other topics.

Please contact me if you would like to adjust things or have conflicts,
I'll see what can be done.
Michele, you noted that you could easily go more than 15', so we may be
able to adjust that for you.

Mark