Obsc ore 1.1 WD

François Bonnarel francois.bonnarel at astro.unistra.fr
Fri Oct 9 12:40:58 CEST 2015

Hi all,
      The discussion to decide if an "event list" is a sparse cube
because it is actually also a set of measurements or something radically
different because it is made of photons is subtle.
      In any case, i think at the discovery purpose it is not really
easy and usefull to code the number of events in one of the "dim"
columns we have.
Adding a new one to do so ? Or waiting for a model to describe this. I
clearly prefer the second solution
So "event list" in the dataproduct-type and NULL (or some other
undetermined value) in the dim fields should be enough at this stage
Cheers
François