ObsCore: o_ucd for uncalibrated data?

Frederic V. Hessman Hessman at Astro.physik.Uni-Goettingen.DE
Tue Jul 28 16:40:15 CEST 2015

Gentlemen,

ADU’s are not fluxes (ADU/s/pix^2 might be) but simply uncalibrated counts, so I’d go with

	phot.count;stat.uncalib

However, “phot” means “photometry”, not “photons”, and ADU’s are just a different unit of photometric counting, so

	phot.count

(some number of photometric events) wouldn’t be so bad after all.  More metadata is usually better, but one has to stop somewhere….

RIck