[Obscore1.1] WD comments

Arnold Rots arots at cfa.harvard.edu
Wed Jul 15 15:43:01 CEST 2015

This may get complicated.
In principle, I agree, but some axes may actually be binned, such as chip
coordinates and pulse height...

  - Arnold

Arnold H. Rots                                          Chandra X-ray
Science Center
Smithsonian Astrophysical Observatory                   tel:  +1 617 496
7701
60 Garden Street, MS 67                                      fax:  +1 617
495 7356
Cambridge, MA 02138
arots at cfa.harvard.edu
USA