UCD for query

Marco Molinaro molinaro at oats.inaf.it
Tue Oct 21 12:58:08 CEST 2014

Hi Walter,
I added semantics' list to your inquiry.
meta.adql does not exist, there is no other meta UCD that resembles what
you're trying, I think.
Maybe the nearest choice could be a meta.software, but I must say I
wouldn't like it if I had to do the same thing.

Using meta.adql would probably result in something not understood by
clients.
It doesn't help SQL/ADQL has no specific mime-type that could have helped
in the description of the (param?) you're trying to set (using some
grouping).

Cheers,
     Marco