Cube/ImageDM - new diagram set.

CresitelloDittmar, Mark mdittmar at cfa.harvard.edu
Wed Apr 30 11:31:01 PDT 2014

All,

I have, updated the Volute Cube model repository.
Some diagrams (STC/STCMod) plus two new ones (STC SubstitutionGroups,
STCMod ErrorModel)

Changes are:
  + discussions with Arnold (off list), pointed out that the error model
used was insufficient, more than 'interval' was needed.
     So, I went back into STC and pulled out the substitution groups used
there (CERROR, CRESOLUTION, etc).  I then
     based a new datatype suite (Uncertainty), on some of Arnold's newer
work.
     STCMod AxisCoordinate objects now use these objects for sysError,
statError, resolution, bin.
  + the ivoa:datatypes discussion showed that I should separate Vector from
AtomicValue.  Doing so effected some structure
     in the AxisCoordinates.  Also added Matrix type(s) to replace
STC:double4Type and STC:double9Type.

Mark