[Cube/vo-dml] ivoa datatypes

Arnold Rots arots at cfa.harvard.edu
Mon Apr 28 13:12:31 PDT 2014

There are three representations of time instants:
(Limited) ISO-8601, JD, MJD
The first is unitless, for the other two 'd' is implied.

In addition, there is a time duration that can be used as a time offset
(i.e., elapsed time since a reference time instant expressed in ISO-8601,
JD, or MJD)
and that can have units s, d, a, yr, cy.

  - Arnold

Arnold H. Rots                                          Chandra X-ray
Science Center
Smithsonian Astrophysical Observatory                   tel:  +1 617 496
7701
60 Garden Street, MS 67                                      fax:  +1 617
495 7356
Cambridge, MA 02138
arots at cfa.harvard.edu
USA