Cube/ImageDM - new diagram set.

CresitelloDittmar, Mark mdittmar at cfa.harvard.edu
Mon Apr 7 14:22:56 PDT 2014

All,

I re-packaged the model within Modelio and set the package import links, so
that I can now do a full export to XMI.
Modelio does not include diagrams in the export (at least not my version),
so those are not there, but I think all of
the objects etc, should be.

I was able to import the file to a new project and it looked pretty
complete.
One oddity that I did not double-check on this last set.
   - when I import ivoa types, the 'standard' types (string, integer,
boolean) are not imported, but fall back to the
     UML Types library.. annoying, but not critical at this point.

I've updated Volute with a new Modelio save-set and the XMI file at:

https://code.google.com/p/volute/source/browse/#svn%2Ftrunk%2Fprojects%2Fdm%2FCubeDM-1.0%2Fmodel

I will be going in shortly to make updates from comments received:
HyperCube
  - rename HyperCubeDataset as SparseCubeDataset
  - add "PointData" node (extend from <Data>) under this containing NDPoint
  - Point not extend <Data>

ImageCube
  - rename ImageDataset as NDImageDataset
  - add "Pixel" node under "ImageData" holding 3 axes

Experiment/SpectralDataset
  - fix Target class hierarcy so Experiment/Observation has
     <BasicTarget> , Target, AstroTarget

Mark