Cube/ImageDM - new diagram set.

CresitelloDittmar, Mark mdittmar at cfa.harvard.edu
Fri Apr 4 14:01:42 PDT 2014

All,

There have been a couple requests for the XMI/UML files associated with
these diagrams.
I am having significant trouble with exporting valid XMI files from the
tool/setup that I currently have in that the interdependency is not
exported and I cannot even re-import my own files :(.

I believe the trouble is a combination of the tool I am using (Modelio-3.0
free edition), and how I am using it.

The best I can do at the moment is provide a save-set of my project.
If you use Modelio-3.0, you should be able to load it and see the
models,diagrams, etc.

https://code.google.com/p/volute/source/browse/#svn%2Ftrunk%2Fprojects%2Fdm%2FCubeDM-1.0%2Fmodel

Also, I hope this doesn't cause confusion, but I moved the model diagrams
to the same location
in order to keep 'doc' for the next draft document.  So the model diagrams
are now at:

https://code.google.com/p/volute/source/browse/#svn%2Ftrunk%2Fprojects%2Fdm%2FCubeDM-1.0%2Fmodel%2Fdiagrams

If I work out the export issues, I will post the XMI.

Mark