ImageDM: what does extension mean?

François Bonnarel francois.bonnarel at astro.unistra.fr
Thu Oct 31 01:08:50 PDT 2013

Hi all,
    Like Ray I also agree with this approach

    Any kind of representation doesn't prevent us to think what amount
of metadata we need for our various use cases:
       data discovery, description, and all the stuff needed for
interpretation and processing.
    Let's then organize it with classes, association roles and attributes.
Cheers
François