[Observation] relation to Dataset

CresitelloDittmar, Mark mdittmar at cfa.harvard.edu
Thu Nov 21 19:00:42 PST 2013

Doug,

You're right.. I didn't word that right.
In the model, multiple datasets may have the same obs_id.
I was trying to go the other way.. and I may still have this wrong, but it
says (pg 16)

"The form of the obs_id string is up to the data provider so long as it
uniquely identifies an observation within the archive."

which I'm taking to mean that a dataset may be associated with only 1
observation.  That's what was referring to.

Mark