[ImageDM] Mapping

Arnold Rots arots at cfa.harvard.edu
Thu Nov 21 10:49:32 PST 2013

In principle we have solved that by distinguishing the redshift/Doppler
coordinate
from the spectral coordinate.
The different restfrequencies would then correspond to different pixels
along the
spectral axis.

  - Arnold

Arnold H. Rots                                          Chandra X-ray
Science Center
Smithsonian Astrophysical Observatory                   tel:  +1 617 496
7701
60 Garden Street, MS 67                                      fax:  +1 617
495 7356
Cambridge, MA 02138
arots at cfa.harvard.edu
USA