ImageDM and ObsCore

Arnold Rots arots at cfa.harvard.edu
Tue Nov 19 11:57:07 PST 2013

Sorry, this has been on my plate for a while, now.
Would it help if I referred you to the examples on my STC page?

The G1Arecibo example on http://hea-www.cfa.harvard.edu/~arots/nvometa/STC/
provides a description of a hypothetical cube in all 4 coordinate types.

Cheers,

  - Arnold

Arnold H. Rots                                          Chandra X-ray
Science Center
Smithsonian Astrophysical Observatory                   tel:  +1 617 496
7701
60 Garden Street, MS 67                                      fax:  +1 617
495 7356
Cambridge, MA 02138
arots at cfa.harvard.edu
USA