ImageDM "Stable" Version updated

Douglas Tody dtody at nrao.edu
Sun Nov 17 20:54:57 PST 2013

Further updates were made to the ImageDM "stable" draft over the
weekend.  The link below remains unchanged.  The draft was revised to
reflect reviewer comments from the pre-interop version.  The
architecture section was further tweaked to (more or less) reflect
recent discussions.  Aside from any errata tweaks over the next week or
so, this draft is probably stable enough now to support fall Cube
development.  - Doug