Revised ImageDM-ObsCore architecture

CresitelloDittmar, Mark mdittmar at cfa.harvard.edu
Tue Nov 12 20:55:42 PST 2013

Just a note on this point.. side bar though it is..

On Tue, Nov 12, 2013 at 8:38 PM, Douglas Tody <dtody at nrao.edu> wrote:

> year and we urgently need to get on with development for real projects,
> with some expectation that the standards will not completely change out
> from under us while this is going on.  Some sort of interim
> update/solution is not an option at this point.

My view on the document to be turned over Friday, is that this is the next
DRAFT
of the ImageDM which addresses the ObsCore link and other feedback from the
previous draft.  I expect the utypes list will reflect the work you have
been doing
with Francois and Mireille.  This drop is to provide the basis to support
the work
you mentioned.

>From that point, I will take lead on it's further evolution.. wherever that
goes.
I plan to make a list of topics to discuss, from my own review, and the
comments
by others (Jose, Arnold, Mireille).  I cannot guarantee that there will not
be
significant changes to the overall model after this drop.

Mark