Revised ImageDM-ObsCore architecture

Laurino, Omar olaurino at head.cfa.harvard.edu
Tue Nov 12 18:10:52 PST 2013

Doug,

This was a very down-to-earth discussion about a concrete problem we are
trying to solve. I hope it can get back to that.

I guess your last comment settles it: before changing current standards,
let's think twice.

I believe we can proceed with the current version of ObsCore, but of course
I would like to hear what Jesus and the others have to say: as far as I am
concerned we need more compelling reasons to create a new major release of
ObsCore than the ones you are offering.

And even if we did consider a new major release of ObsCore, that should be
a thourough process, not a rushed last-minute call.

Omar.