Spectral Data Model V2.0 - Draft update

Mark Cresitello-Dittmar mdittmar at cfa.harvard.edu
Fri Mar 15 11:04:20 PDT 2013

All,

I have updated the draft with the comments received on the mailing list
on the previous version announced in October 2012.
I'm hoping this will be a final draft, so please review and send
comments to this list.
This draft initiates a four weeks period of comments within the working
group.

These primarily have to do with:
   + removing 'namespace' declaration from VOTable and describing as
'model prefix'.
   + recommendations noted in comparison of Spectral and ObsCore models
       (summarized in mail to this list by me 10/25/2012)
   + modification of DataModel element to allow for prefix and URL
specification.

The working draft of the Spectral DM V2.0 is available from the IVOA
documents page:
http://www.ivoa.net/Documents

or more directly at:
http://www.ivoa.net/Documents/SpectralDM/20130308/WD-SpectralDM-2.0-20130307.pdf