[ImageDM] Mapping

Arnold Rots arots at cfa.harvard.edu
Tue Dec 10 11:10:59 PST 2013

If it's any consolation, I didn't have any trouble getting the document
through you original link.
Using Firefox.

  - Arnold

Arnold H. Rots                                          Chandra X-ray
Science Center
Smithsonian Astrophysical Observatory                   tel:  +1 617 496
7701
60 Garden Street, MS 67                                      fax:  +1 617
495 7356
Cambridge, MA 02138
arots at cfa.harvard.edu
USA