DM WG sessions for Sao Paulo interop 2012

François Bonnarel francois.bonnarel at astro.unistra.fr
Sun Oct 21 10:43:16 PDT 2012

HI all,
     There is now some renewed interest coming from various groups on
the so called Provenance data model (related to Gamma-ray data, Exposure
time calculators, GAvo applications..)
      I propose to have a splinter meeting during the hack a thon
session Wednesday afternoon to see what has to be done.
      Exact time can be arranged with people interested
Best regards
François