Photometry data model v0.3 working draft

Sebastien Derriere sebastien.derriere at astro.unistra.fr
Thu May 12 18:16:00 PDT 2011

   Hi all,

   Taking into account changes in the latest version of Photometry
Data Model 0.3 and current Spectrum Data Model 1.2, I have updated
the Note on serializing photometric data measurements in votable :
http://www.ivoa.net/internal/IVOA/PhotometryDataModel/NOTE-PPDMDesc-0.2-20110512.pdf

   I will make a presentation based on this document at the joint
SED/DAL/DM Session in Naples. See you there !

Sebastien

    (((    Sebastien Derriere     sebastien.derriere at astro.unistra.fr
   (. .)   Observatoire de Strasbourg       Phone +33 (0) 368 852 444
  (( v ))  11, rue de l'universite        Telefax +33 (0) 368 852 417
---m-m--- F-67000 Strasbourg  France