[obs-tap] draft summary topic 6: *Polarised data*

Patrick Dowler patrick.dowler at nrc-cnrc.gc.ca
Wed Mar 23 16:03:35 PDT 2011

I commented on this in the wiki page and think we *could* make pol_states part
of the core (but allowed to be NULL). I have some suitable content in the db
now to prototype it quickly if needed.

Pat

--

Patrick Dowler
Tel/Tél: (250) 363-0044

Centre canadien de donnees astronomiques
Conseil national de recherches Canada
5071, chemin West Saanich
Victoria (C.-B.) V9E 2M7