[obstap: obs_title]free format data model field

Mireille Louys mireille.louys at unistra.fr
Wed Mar 16 06:40:49 PDT 2011

Hi Doug, all ,

I think we agreed to have this field in the Obscore data model and
re-use the definition from the Spectrum DM.
It is an ObsTAP optional field in free text format.
As you precisely explain this is fully relevant for the user to
interpret the response of a query and for applications to re-use this
metadata when dealing with observations.

I inserted a sentence for this in the new version of the draft.
Mireille

Mireille LOUYS          mailto: mireille.louys at unistra.fr

L S I I T&      CDS,
Ecole Nationale Superieure            Observatoire de Strasbourg
de Physique de Strasbourg,            11, Rue de l'Universite
Boulevard Sébastien Brant, BP 10413   67000 STRASBOURG
67412 ILLKIRCH Cedex       	      Tel: +33 3 68 85 24 34