[obs-tap]:updates on the Proposed recommendation + new document

Douglas Tody dtody at nrao.edu
Mon Jul 11 15:14:38 PDT 2011

Hi Mireille -

I completed one pass through the revised version.  Will go though it
more carefully but the main thing I noticed was that we did not yet
replace the use of "/" in pol_states with our standard list delimiter
(comma) as was agreed in the telcon.  Has a reason to use "/" (which is
inconsistent) been identified, or is this just an oversight?

 	- Doug