[obs-tap]access_format

Douglas Tody dtody at nrao.edu
Thu Apr 21 12:04:57 PDT 2011

The access_format attribute has nothing to do with filenames, rather
it describes the format of the file which would be returned from the
remote archive.  This is also distinct from whether or not compression
is used in the transport protocol; it refers only to the file which
the client ultimately sees.  Rob - this does try to include support
for things like tile compression, which is just another variation on
the FITS file format.

 	- Doug