STC in VOTable, draft note

Markus Demleitner msdemlei at ari.uni-heidelberg.de
Tue Mar 16 02:37:21 PDT 2010

Dear members of the data model and VOTable groups,

Those of you who were in Garching may remember I had some suggestions
as to embedding STC information into VOTables.  This grew into a page
on the wiki --
http://www.ivoa.net/cgi-bin/twiki/bin/view/IVOA/STCInVOTable -- and
finally a new draft revision of the note.  See the section "Revision,
Draft 2" near the bottom of the page; you'll also find a list of
three issues between Arnold and me there.

Any comments, suggestions and bug reports are greatly appreciated,
preferably on the Wiki page.

Thanks,

        Markus

[For completeness, Jonathan and Francois as original authors have not
yet endorsed this revision]