VOunits draft

Tom McGlynn Thomas.A.McGlynn at nasa.gov
Fri May 22 12:27:18 PDT 2009

The document doesn't seem to address how magnitudes are to be handled.
Are they unitless?  Do we have a 'mag' unit a la the FITS standard?
What about magnitudes per square arcsecond? If they are unitless how do
we find out that the column is a magnitude?  UCD? UType?  Do we allow SI
prefixes?

I don't have a strong feeling here, except that I believe this needs to
be discussed explicitly.

	Regards,
	Tom