utype questions

Matthew Graham mjg at cacr.caltech.edu
Tue May 12 11:41:17 PDT 2009

Hi,

Just to pitch in here with my understanding of utypes. We're using
them in the Simple Event Access Protocol to identify our keywords for
parameter queries, e.g.

http://nvo.caltech.edu/seap?seap:pos.ra=120&seap:pos.dec=14

I guess that this is representation of our data model in a way.

	Cheers,

	Matthew