Char DM and Sim DM: a use case

glemson gerard.lemson at mpe.mpg.de
Thu May 29 01:17:59 PDT 2008

Hi Francois
We do need to understand characterisation better, hopefully in a way that
defines the common concepts in the different approaches and allows us to see
how the sppecific models derive from this. I made an attempt at starting
this discussion in a DM session in last year's interop in Beijing, and would
be interested in persuing this further.

Cheers

Gerard

PS
This is what I hope to discuss with you tomorrow while I am still in
Strasbourg, and what I have been discussing with Andreas in the train to
yesterday.