Char2 provenance teleconf

Francois Bonnarel bonnarel at alinda.u-strasbg.fr
Tue Apr 22 04:58:13 PDT 2008

Dear all,
   Work on observation datamodel is going on
(characterisation 2 and Provenance)
    A teleconf will take place tommorrow morning (10 o clock) our time
   with Andreas Wicenec, Alberto Micol, Fabien Chereau, Igor, Peter Skoda,
   Anita Richards, Gerad Lemson, Mireille Louys and me
and will adress use cases and solutions.

    status of this work   will be presented in Trieste...

    If some of you would like to participate or be informed before Trieste
please contact me or Mireille.

Cheers
François

Francois   Bonnarel               Observatoire Astronomique de Strasbourg
CDS (Centre de donnees          11, rue de l'Universite
astronomiques de Strasbourg)    F--67000 Strasbourg (France)

Tel: +33-(0)3 90 24 24 11       WWW: http://cdsweb.u-strasbg.fr/people/fb.html
Fax: +33-(0)3 90 24 24 25       E-mail: bonnarel at astro.u-strasbg.fr