units symbols

Dubernet-Tuckey marie lise marie-lise.dubernet at obspm.fr
Wed Sep 26 23:42:48 PDT 2007

   Dear All,
 The following information might be relevant to the present discussion.
A division at NIST (National Institute of Standards & Technology) is
currently working on modeling UNITS (project UnitsXML). You can find
all information on the link below:

 http://www.mel.nist.gov/msid/sima/07_ndml.htm

      best regards,
          marie lise dubernet