Modification of char xml schema

Francois Bonnarel bonnarel at alinda.u-strasbg.fr
Wed May 23 03:53:42 PDT 2007

In order to integrate ta very last change in STC schema
announced by Arnold last Friday ( common Substitution groups for
1D 2D 3D Coordiante values, errors, sizes resolution and pixsizes ...)
we  modified the characterisation schema in order to reuse these stc
subst groups instead of rebuilding them as we were doing previously ...

Cheers
Françis

Francois   Bonnarel               Observatoire Astronomique de Strasbourg
CDS (Centre de donnees          11, rue de l'Universite
astronomiques de Strasbourg)    F--67000 Strasbourg (France)

Tel: +33-(0)3 90 24 24 11       WWW: http://cdsweb.u-strasbg.fr/people/fb.html
Fax: +33-(0)3 90 24 24 25       E-mail: bonnarel at astro.u-strasbg.fr