new version of the Characterisation IVOA draft

Mireille Louys louys at newb6.u-strasbg.fr
Fri May 4 10:20:10 PDT 2007

Dear DM afficionados,

we have updated the Characterisation data model and draft , including
more compatibility with the
Spectrum DM  and generated a list of Utypes that can be used for the
development of VO applications.

I have uploaded 3 documents on the DM page:

- the characterisation WD version 1.1

http://ivoa.net/internal/IVOA/IvoaDataModel/CharacterisationIvoadraft-v1.1.pdf
- the corresponding Utype list
		http://ivoa.net/internal/IVOA/IvoaDataModel/utypeListv1.1.pdf
- a description of Implementations of the Characterisation DM
		http://ivoa.net/internal/IVOA/IvoaDataModel/CharImplementationV1.1.pdf

Cheers to all, Mireille

  Mireille LOUYS          mailto: Mireille.Louys at astro.u-strasbg.fr

L S I I T                       &     CDS,
Ecole Nationale Superieure            Observatoire de Strasbourg
de Physique de Strasbourg,            11, Rue de l'Universite
Boulevard Sébastien Brant, BP 10413   67000 STRASBOURG
67412 ILLKIRCH Cedex       	      Tel: +33 3 90 24 24 34