Problems about the Spectrum Data Model from the view of a Web Service programmer

Matthew Graham mjg at cacr.caltech.edu
Fri Sep 15 06:46:57 PDT 2006

Hi,

Yet again I find myself in the position of agreeing with Alasdair: there
is nothing wrong with mixed content. In fact,  it is used elsewhere in
the IVOA already (either in Registry resource records or VOEvent - I
can't remember which offhand but have definitely come across it) so if
we don't want to use it, we should be consistent right across the IVOA -
a radical idea I know!

    Cheers,

    Matthew