New Spectrum DM document

Jonathan McDowell jcm at head.cfa.harvard.edu
Tue Sep 5 06:46:10 PDT 2006

Doug Tody, Kelly McCusker and I have been working on a new version of
the Spectrum data model. The new document contains minor changes to the
structure, but significant changes to nomenclature and organization
which we believe greatly improve the clarity of both the document and
the model. We hope that this version, 0.98, can form the basis for a 1.0
standard; Kelly's subroutine implementation is being updated to match
this standard. Doug is still working on the corresponding version of the
SSAP protocol document.

You can find the document at
 http://hea-www.harvard.edu/~jcm/vo/docs/spec98/spec98c.pdf
(or .ps)